Powered by Jitbit Forum free trial version.
home recent topics recent posts search faq  

Pulado Forum

register | lost password   open id
Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collaborations » Serving on corporate boards is fairly common for

Organize and Team up to make the ultimate game!
|
5/16/2014 3:24:40 AM

chloell
chloell
air max 95 dyn fw dame on corporate boards is fairly common for C-level executives, but not at Apple under Steve Jobs. To my knowledge the only exception was Tim Cook, who joined Nike’s board in 2005. 2 A year later Nike and Apple released the Nike+iPod, a hugely successful collaboration that made an iPod Nano about as omnipresent as a water bottle for a great many runners, and a pair of Nikes the default choice for anyone with an iPod.

air max 95 dyn fw herre can read the rumor sites just as well as we can, and do happen to have particularly special access to Tim Cook and a history of partnering with Apple. And Apple is certainly better at “industrial design; manufacturing operations; electrical and mechanical hardware engineering; and software interface design. ” I would not at all be surprised if Nike were happy to cast aside the FuelBand in favor of recreating the Nike+iPod with the (alleged) iWatch.

air max 95 dame I highly doubt this was directly connected to Apple. By all accounts the FuelBand was a money pit and the Secret thread that first revealed the firings suggested the same. Secondly, the FuelBand was interesting in a product sense but didn’t make much business sense for Nike. It didn’t lead to the direct sale of any of their products, since it was meant for wearing around the home and office; relatedly, while there may have been some brand utility in people sporting a Nike+ wearable, a product meant to make you take the stairs doesn’t exactly remind you of an athletic lifestyle.

air max 95 herre the only reason to think Apple might not want to partner with Nike in this way is, well, because they’re Apple. But remember, Apple was quite pleased to launch the iPhone with Google services, 3 and has cooperated with Microsoft for years; they’ve also long had by far the best and most comprehensive content deals. Apple’s business development acumen is one of its least appreciated competitive advantages, and their products are better when it is utilized. I bet that’s exactly the case with the iWatch.

air max 95 360 herre reaction to the Nike KD 6 when images first leaked was that it resembles a soccer shoe. So it's fitting that KD's latest sig arrives in an all-new colorway that pays tribute to the home of this year's World Cup — Brazil. Primarily decked out in the black, the 'Brazil' KD 6 features festive logos and accents in green, yellow and mango. Release is set for Friday, May 23 at retailers like Sneaker Bistro. Retail is $130.

--
nike air max 2013 homme eye-catcher , which can be offered on all footwear by Nike, would be the hallmark from the business, the so-called " swoosh" .
0 permalink
|

Home » Collaborations » Serving on corporate boards is fairly common for